Goodbye 2016! It’s time to welcome a new year, and with that comes resolutions (goals). While I’m all for setting goals, I don’t think it necessarily needs to be done on January 1st, but new year is a reminder for us to do better than the previous year(s).
We had a great family reunion in spite of only 3 children and their children attending. In spite of rescheduling it so my brother’s family could attend, they didn’t attend. While it could have been a letdown, it wasn’t. We had a fun time (with the exception of Jennifer breaking her ankle). As for me, I’m through trying to organize big get togethers.
So, here are mine for 2017:
- One Painting a week – at least start on one a week
- create a directory structure for paintings
- Submit 4 paintings to IPC
- Submit 4 photos to IPC
- Restrict FB to updating business pages only
- Devote 1 day a month to yard/house projects
- Drive Route 66 from Chicago to L.A. in 30 days (plus or minus)
I’m sure I’ll add other goals as I think about them. I need to set goals for my photography mission, as well as goals for exercise and so forth.